SCI Direct Class Action Settlement
- For those who received no interested telemarketing calls from the Neptune Society, it was proposed to pay $ 15 million
- Kurtzman Carson Consultants administrates the SCIDirectSettlement.com website
- Application forms MUST be submitted by 14.18.18
Contested claim SCI Direct is allowed Allard and Strache v. SCI Direct Inc., dba Neptune Society and is considered by the the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois. A hearing on the lawsuit number 1: 17-cv-04692, called fairness hearing (identified or payment in the amount 15,000,000th calculating the fair) will be held on 2/13/18.Advertisement:
According to Plaintiff Linda Allard, the company's violation of the Consumer Protection Act is that they have overloaded phone calls using pre-recorded outgoing messages without giving them prior written consent of usersAdvertisement:
In order to leave the situation in the past, SCI Direct Inc is ready to pay cash compensation of 15 million dollars, although it does not recognize his guilt.
Roger that but who are class members?
- The Prerecord Class: “Since February 16, 2019, Plaintiff and all persons within the United States to whose telephone number Defendant SCI Direct, Inc. placed a telephone call using CallFire, Inc.’s calling platform when that call was dispositioned as ‘Answering Machine,’ ‘Live Answer,’ or ‘Do Not Call.’”
- The DNC Class: “Since May 27, 2012, Plaintiff and all persons within the United States to whose telephone number Defendant SCI Direct, Inc. placed (or had placed on its behalf) two or more telephone calls in a 12-month period.”
Any questions about the lawsuit may be directed to Strache v. SCI Direct, Inc.Settlement Administrator, c/o Kurtzman, Carson Consultants, P.O. Box 404039, Louisville, KY 40233-4039 or simply dial 1-855-200-6242.
Read also: To fill in the Dollar Tree application online and share my feedback, check out dollartree com application
Members of the class who submit permissible claims will be represented by Jeremy Glapion from the law firm of GLAPION LAW FIRM LLC.