Safeway Grocery Delivery Lawsuit
- Obtain more details in regards to the class action lawsuit entitled Rodman v. Safeway Inc.
- SafewayGroceryDeliveryClassAction.com is administered by the Angeion Group
- The case is pending in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
Class members in the lawsuit are defined as anyone in the US who had registered with Safeway (before 11/15/11) to have groceries delivered to their home between April 2010 and Dec. 21, 2018, made one or more purchases subject to the price markup implemented on or about April 12, 2010. Proof of purchase is not required and all objections must be filed by January 2, 2019.Advertisement:
- A settlement fairness hearing will take place on or around 3/29/17
- Cited as case number 3:11-cv-03003-JST
- The settlement amount any one class member will receive is not know at this time
- The settlement pool has been established at 42 million US Dollars
Class members looking to contact the class administrator can email [email protected] or write to Safeway Judgment Administratorc/o Angeion Group, 1801 Market Street, Set 660, Philadelphia, PA 19103.
Class members will be represented by Steven A. Schwartz and Timothy N. Mathews from the law firm of CHIMICLES & TIKELLIS LLP and James C. Shah from the law firm of SHEPHERD FINKELMAN MILLER & SHAH LLP.
Read also: All you should know about Dollar Tree customer feedback surveys — www dollartree com application