Robbins v. Gencor Nutrients Inc.,
- Obtain information (and file a claim) in regards to the class action settlement entitled Robbins v. Gencor Nutrients Inc.
- All claim forms must be filed by 9/28/2018
- The lawsuit is listed as case number 16AC-CC00366
- The case is under review in the Circuit Court Of Cole County, Missouri
PLEASE READ BELOWAdvertisement:
The Robbins Settlement is listed as 7 million dollars and class members are expected to receive between $1.99 and $14.52 per household!Advertisement:
Class members are defined as anyone in the US who purchased a product with TESTOFEN between January 1, 2010 and January 14, 2019.
Gencor Nutrients Inc. denies any actions of wrong doing but have agreed to a breath taking 7 million dollar lawsuit in order to avoid further litigation.
Read also: Who can apply for the Dollar Tree Client Feedback Survey — dollar tree feedback survey
- The deadline for Class Members to object or opt out of the Testofen class action lawsuit settlement is February 30, 2019
- Class members who file valid claims will automatically be represented by the law firm of STEELMAN GAUNT HORSEFIELD
- Those who do not qualify for this settlement do NOT file a claim!
What products are known to contain Testofen (list please):
Troxyphen, Troxyphen Elite, Ageless Male containing Testofen, Test X180, Test X180 Alpha, Test X180 Ignite, Stack Factor 2 With Test X180, High T, High T Senior, High T Black, High T Caffeine Free, Mdrive, Mdrive Elite, Test Freak, PMD N-TEST 600, PMD Flex Stack, PMD Platinum Test 600, AMP Test 1700, NO2 Red Test, Ultra T Gold, Nugenix, Vitali-T-Aid, Vitali-T-Aid Energy, and Testoril.
Please note this is not an all-inclusive list and their may be more products containing Testofen then listed above.
Any questions in regards to the Robbins Settlement can be directed to toll free (844) 412-1944 or for those looking to reach out by mail can write to: Robbins v Gencor Nutrients Inc. c/o Heffler Claims Group PO Box 8077 Philadelphia, PA 19101-8077.