Old Navy Super Cash Program Rewards
- Learn all the gritty details about the lucrative Super Cash program from Old Navy
- OldNavy.com/SuperCash is managed by Gap Inc. (who is owner and operator of Old Navy)
- The Super Cash rewards program is a must for Old Navy fan boys
In order to redeem the Super Cash online the will have to add at least $25 worth of Old Navy products to their cart, sign in to the users Old Navy account, at the time of check out copy and paste the Super Cash promotional code from the email into the Promotions & Rewards field, and then hit apply to take advantage of the discount.Advertisement:
Super Cash members should receive $10 in Super Cash for every $25 spent shopping at the Old Navy. Please note the Super Cash reward program maxes out once the customer has spent $60 and any potential remaining Super Cash value is forfeited.Advertisement:
- Free to join
- The Super Cash rewards can be saved to a mobile device for later use
- Super Cash is a promotion program that is designed to get more savings when shopping at Old Navy stores and online just in time for Christmas
- Super Cash amounts are available in $10, $20, $30, $40, $50, and $60 redemptions
- Allow up to 24 hours for the Super Cash to be applied to an account once the purchase has been made
- Members are allowed to use one Super Cash coupon with a single transaction, but there is no limit to how many Super Cash coupons the member can redeem overall
Any questions in regards to the Super Cash promotion from Old Navy can be directed to a customer service agent at 1-800-653-6289.
Gap Inc. reserves the right to modify or terminate the terms of the Super Cash promotion at any time and the Super Cash rewards cannot be combined with any other coupons.