First National Apply
- Use an access code and reservation number to apply for a credit card from First National Bank of Omaha
- The entire application should take less than 5 minutes to complete
- All credit card application will be subject to a credit pull
The First National Apply credit card is open to all legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older. Almost all credit cards issued by First National will require the applicant to have a good credit score at the minimum. Upon applying for the credit card applicants must agree to a possible credit pull to help determine if they are eligible.Advertisement:
First National Bank of OmahaAdvertisement:
- Omaha based private bank
- Owned and operated by First National of Nebraska
- Employs more than 5000 people
The First National Bank of Omaha was originally founded in 1857 under the name Kountze Brothers Bank and was not renamed the First National Bank of Omaha until July 1, 1865.
The bank is based at 1620 Dodge Street Omaha, NE 68197 and the corporate office can be reached by phone by calling 402-342-2265. Any questions in regards to the First National Apply credit card service can be directed to 1 (800) 642-0014.